This book contains the Extensive Offering Practice, one of Lama Zopa Rinpoches heart practices for the accumulation of merit. Composed by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, the practice is designed to create the most merit possible when making offerings. Also included is the Yoga of Offering Food and Rinpoche's commentary on the inconceivable benefits of making offerings and combining the practice with meditation on emptiness.
- Offering Even One Flower to the Buddha
- Extensive Offering Practice: A Practice to Accumulate the Most Extensive Merit with Lights and Other Offerings
- Light Offering Prayer by Lama Atisha
- The Benefits of Making Light Offerings
- The Yoga of Offering Food: How to Make Eating the Cause of Enlightenment for Oneself and All Other Sentient Beings
- Offering Food in Emptiness
- How to Generate Merit by Offering Music
- Appendix: Mantra for Making Offerings
- Helpful Resources
"We are not aware of the limitless skies of benefits we achieve from the practice of offering, what we can achieve and enjoy from life to life. Even while you are in samsara, you enjoy good rebirths, wealth, and every happiness. Even just the samsaric perfections are amazing, without adding all those incredible realizations that allow us to offer deep benefit to sentient beings, liberating them from oceans of samsaric suffering and its cause, delusion and karma." — Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Отзывов пока нет.
Вопросов пока нет.