Prostrations to the Thirty-five Confession Buddhas with recitation of the "Bodhisattvas Confession of Moral Downfalls" from the Sutra of Three Heaps, is one of the most powerful methods available to purify harmful actions we have done in the past. By doing this practice mindfully, we can prevent unwanted sufferings from occurring in the future. In addition, this practice clears away obstacles to our practice and opens the mind to gain realizations on the path. It is said that if you do this practice first thing in the morning, all your other prayers and activities of the day will be empowered.
This recently revised version contains new extensive commentary on the practice by Lama Zopa Rinpoche (from the Lama Tsongkhapa retreat in 2004), as well as teachings on karma, options for extended practice, and instructions on how to complete a 100,000 prostration retreat.
1. The Practice of Prostrations to the Thirty-five Confession Buddhas
2. Putting and End to Suffering: A Teaching on Karma by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
3. The Benefits of Making Prostrations
4. Commentary on the Practice of Prostrations to the Thirty-five Confession Buddhas by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
5. Options for Practice
6. Guidelines for Completing the Preliminary Practice of 100,000 Prostrations to the Thirty-five Confession Buddhas
7. Appendix: How to make Prostrations
8. Helpful Resources
"There is so much hope in our lives. Our lives are so full of opportunity. It is so easy to purify, so easy to become free from samsara and achieve enlightenment. Even with just prostration, we can achieve all of this." — Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Отзывов пока нет.
Вопросов пока нет.